Discover resort style living on 14 scenic acres in charming Ashland, Oregon.
At Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites, you’ll feel right at home with our two extended stay options. Enjoy relaxing swims in our seasonal outdoor pool. Melt away the stress in the hot Jacuzzi. Grab a bite at Luna Cafe + Mercantile, featuring everything local. Play a round of tennis overlooking gorgeous rolling hills, or go on a bike ride on our cruisers available for complimentary use. Best of all, our property is located just three miles from downtown Ashland. Explore local breweries, coffee shops, wineries, restaurants, and theaters. After all, our charming town was named the “next Napa” by VOGUE online.
LONGER STAYS – 3 weeks+
Whether your work takes you on the road, relocating, or simply traveling, our rooms and suites provide everything you need to be comfortable.
We even offer lower rates for longer stays. No lodging tax after 30 continuous days.
LEASE OPTION – 6 months to 1 year
Discover luxury one-bedroom apartment suites with premier hotel amenities to make your life more enjoyable. Units come furnished or unfurnished, with refrigerator and range/oven. All utilities paid, including electricity. Free parking, Wi-Fi, and cable TV with HBO. Select apartments have private balconies with scenic views. Our property is also pet friendly, so your treasured four-legged friends are welcome.
$1,350 per month (unfurnished)
$1,500 per month (furnished)
Professionally managed by CPM Real Estate Services
- On-site laundry
- Outdoor heated pool (seasonal)
- Jacuzzi (year-round/outdoor)
- Tennis Courts
- Fitness rooms
- Free parking
- Continental breakfast & housekeeping (available for longer stays only)
- Secure building (key access)
- Free Wi-Fi & Cable TV with HBO.
- Fully paid utilities, including electricity
- Kitchenettes in apartment suites, featuring full refrigerator and rage/oven
- Luna Cafe + Mercantile (wine shop inside + coffee stand)
- Business center
- Pet friendly with additional deposit (5 acre dog park adjacent to the suites building)